Follow BE YOUR OWN MUSE

Saturday, February 13, 2010

PARTY ALL THE TIME

So this was the first party i really don't know how to call what I was dressed like i don't even know if it's carnival like but actually i don't really care. My dear friend stephanie (who i went with to the party) is an angel like you see, she really is an angel, love her! I've had a really great time, that's all that matters i guess.
Tonight is the next party really lookin' forward to it i'm going to celebrate it with my cousin out of town, so exciteddddd!!!! But still the same problem: WHAT TO WEAR????

1. me, myself and i
2. with claire, and a really sexy dj lol @ stretto
3.with a sweet devil named claire @ insomnia
4.with stephhhh @ my place http://i-dress-to-impress.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails